I'm experiencing the following issue.  After the Archiva server has been
up for some time, one of my proxy connectors starts to fail and the only
solution is to restart the service.  I see the following errors in the
log:

76814726 [SocketListener0-0] WARN
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.RepositoryProxyConnectors:default  -
Transfer error from repository "wdig.releases" for artifact
com.go.trove:trove:1.5.4::pom, continuing to next repository. Error
message: Download failure on resource

The repository wdig.releases is another Archiva instance that we have
internal to our company.  The proxy connector is setup for a direct
connection with no HTTP proxying.  I know the network connection isn't
an issue because a restart of just the Archiva service solves the
problem temporarily.

Brian Jackson

Sr. Software Engineer

ESPN.com Fantasy Games