From: Andrei Vojakine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:53 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Archiva Proxy connectors user credentials

Sorry folks...

scratch that I found the answer

Andrei

From:
Andrei Vojakine/CanWest/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:
archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Date:
04/23/2008 01:52 PM
Subject:
Archiva Proxy connectors user credentials

Hi all

I was wondering if it is possible to provide user credentials for
Archiva
proxy connector.

Here is the scenario. We have two Archiva installations; the primary one

is secured with user names and password , that secondary one is at the
remote location meant to serve as proxy to the primary one. How can I
provide user name and password on the secondary one to login to the
primary location?

Thank you

Andrei