Newsletter Confirmation Request

Hi,

We love having you as a subscriber to the Pharmacy Newsletter but if you don't want to be on our list, let us know and we'll remove you. We are in the process of cleaning our mailing list and will be removing email addresses of people who are no longer interested.

Our company is dedicated to helping consumers easily find information on how to afford medication. That is our bottom line. We also do a lot of advocacy, blogging, and public activities to bring attention to the problem of high drug prices. Our newsletter incorporates these two parts of what we do!

If you're not interested in receiving information about drug prices, buying medication on the Internet safely, and importation, please confirm by clicking link below.

Change my newsletter settings

Wishing you the best in health!

Cael Clifton, M.D.
CEO, PharmacyChecker