Hi archive@mail-archive.com,
Simon Ditner invited you to join the Toronto Asterisk Users Group group.
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/toronto-asterisk-users-group

Message from Simon Ditner:
Hello Everyone,

On the plus side, we will be running meetings again! I hope to have the first one on using WebRTC with Asterisk together for the 3rd week of June. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Simon P. Ditner
TAUG Talk Coordinator

Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich community experience. You can also use your Group to share documents, pictures and calendar invitations.

Accept this invitation at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/subscribe?token=AHZ7KVODmzwyEkBoe4AQCQgWxQckQimuT5O_cDwj4k_AT5ov0DehY4S-FR8PrK4lv4Njt7lMlJY8Ro3LYQO83KXjJzPkmiXOSw

If you do not wish to be a member of this group or believe this group may contain spam: * You can report the group for abuse at https://groups.google.com/d/abuse/YQAAAMi2B7GRAAAAAynm3R8AAAAmfMLLuI9PB80dzJwNoZveOGsjNi4 * You can opt out of all future Google Groups activity at https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Start your own group at https://groups.google.com/d/creategroup.
Visit the Google Groups Help Centre at http://support.google.com/groups/bin/answer.py?answer=46601.