PayPalâ„¢

Thank you for choosing PayPal as your preferred way to pay and get paid.

Providing our customers with a safer payment environment is important to us. As part of our continuous efforts in delivering this commitment and complying with regulatory requirements, we need you to confirm your identity at a particular milestone with us.

You're about to reach your account balance limit. Please provide more information to confirm your identity. Just click the button below to provide the required documents.

Confirm Your Identity

Please confirm your identity at your earliest convenience. The information you provide will be protected. For details, please refer to our Privacy Policy.

Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

Copyright © 1999 – 2017 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Ltd. the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal PPC000597:771abe8fdcba6