From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Holcomb, Kathleen
Sent: Wednesday, 9 January 2013 3:21 AM
To: 'arie-l@u.washington.edu'
Subject: [ARIE-L] Updated Scanner Recommendations

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of researching scanners to replace a very old HP that
finally died last week.
I have checked the scanner recommendations on the Ariel Wiki and most, if not
all, of the models listed are now discontinued. I have gone to manufacturer
sites for Canon, Fujitsu, and Xerox to try to find current available models and
I am curious to know if anyone out there has any recommendations for me.
Our ILL department has a low to moderate production load, and I am really just
looking for something with ADF and Flatbed scanning capabilities that is
compatible with Ariel 4.1.x.

I greatly appreciate any recommendations and assistance with this.

Thanks so much in advance!

Katie Holcomb, MLIS
Circulation and Interlibrary Loan Librarian
James Pendergrast Memorial Library
Albany State University
504 College Drive
Albany, GA 31705