<quote who="fabio guillermo rojas">

> Could this not be an opportunity? Maybe a private sponsor could set up the
> market? Fabio

Fabio,

While I have privately told Robin that I do not support the implementation
of the Ideas Futures by the Pentagon, I do believe the concept of Ideas
Futures certainly has potential benefits as well as a need for futher
implementations.

I help run a large non-profit colocation and hosting center for various
groups of which an implementation of this would fit perfectly with our
mission.

If people are interested in trying this in a fully transparent method I am
willing to provide our resources and my time to make it happen.

Thanks,
davidu

   David A. Ulevitch -- http://david.ulevitch.com
  http://everydns.net -+- http://communitycolo.net
Campus Box 6957 + Washington University in St. Louis