Greetings,

4 months and 4 events later, The UnifiedField is pleased to announce its final
event in Indonesia on the 10th July,

before moving the whole operation to a cave in Granada (Spain).

For this 'closing' event, we have an extremely exciting and definitely full
line-up of experimental music and video-art.

The night will commence at 1930hrs with the full screening of acclaimed
film-maker Cynthia Madansky's 15-part

experimental film on the Iraq war titled "PSA Project", followed by the
selected videos from The UnifiedField videoperformance
open call done earlier this year.  The selected artists include Nerea Martínez
de Lecea, Diana Larrea, Nina Boas,

Jennifer Campbell and Marta Moreno Muñoz.

Following that will be The Future Sounds Of Folk 05, a concert series featuring
experimental Indonesian traditional/folk music,
part of The UnifiedField collaborative project with Amsterdam-based media
institute STEIM.  This time we will have Sundanese

musician extraordinaire Jimbot on Kendang, Kenong and Suling in a three way
sonic dual with Bambu Wukir and One Man Nation.

For videos from our previous events, we have setup a vimeo page here.  Also,
thanks to Ries, we now have a facebook group
without being on facebook, to join click here.

We would like to thank Ries, Boy & Jeannie, Bayu (and all at Survive Garage),
Bambu Wukir & Stufvani, Jonas, Nova,
Gustaff (Common Room crew), Karinding Attack, Elly, Sindhu, Adin, Raoul
(1Dollar4Music), Gato (Art Music Today), Mr Endo, Jimbot,

Wouter, Slamet Gundono and all our friends we might have forgotten to mention
who have supported The UnifiedField, we wouldn't
have made it this far without you!  And last but not least, to you.

Posters and Newsletter below.

All the best,
Marc + Marta

*** If you don't see the images below, please go to Poster, Newsletter or
Videoperformance Call.

--

:::experimental:art:space:::
::::yogyakarta:indonesia::::