Addition:
For Artemis export to GFF, I changed "fasta_record" to "source", which is a Feature Key in standard nomenclature*, and added the mandatory fields /organism= and /mol_type=, but every time I get a message that the source field cannot be exported.

Is that normal behaviour? Can anyone tell what goes wrong?

Cheers, Jack

* http://www.ebi.ac.uk/embl/Documentation/FT_definitions/feature_table.html