Hi Jack

Artemis is not really meant as a conversion tool between formats and in
particular EMBL/GenBank to GFF, although it will have a go. You could try
EMBOSS (seqret) to convert. However, it sounds like you have multiple fasta
records in your file which may cause problems if you are writing out embl
files. So you may want to try writing the sequence out (File->Write->All
bases). Open this single sequence file and then read your annotation into
the sequence entry. Then write out the file as EMBL.

Regards
Tim