Hi,

I just got aware of the Artemis project and am quite excited about it.
I am using KNIME (knime.org) a workflow management software that is also
JAVA based and develop functionality for using KNIME on NGS and HCA
related problems. My questions would be: is it possible to integrate
ARTEMIS with other software?
Is there an API?
Is there a way control what it is displaying from outside the Artemis
application (like e.g. IGV)?
Can you please give me some pointers on where to start looking for further
instructions (beyond the manual) like some introductions for
programmers...

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions/comments on this
project.

Kind regards,

Bernd