Hi Tim,
A related question.
I was able to set up a local blast database, and managed to configure
.artemis_options file to customize artemis. It works when I use locally
installed (linux) version of artemis. But, when I call Webstart version from
sanger, it picks up the .artemis_options nicely (and displays custom db in
Run->blastp menu). But, when I launch the blastp job, it opens a SSH login
window. Is there a way to force run_blastp script to run locally. Or is it not
allowed in webstart version?

Log file pasted below.

Thanks,
Gowtham

06 Apr 06:36 - 1.6.0_22
06 Apr 06:36 - Apple Inc.
06 Apr 06:36 - /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home
06 Apr 06:36 - Mac OS X
06 Apr 06:36 - Max. Heap Memory / Mb: 834
06 Apr 06:36 - Starting application: Artemis
06 Apr 06:36 - Diana.ini not found
06 Apr 06:36 - options not found
06 Apr 06:36 - options.txt not found
06 Apr 06:36 - options.text not found
06 Apr 06:36 - /Users/gramasamy/.artemis_options options read
06 Apr 06:36 - Working directory: /Users/gramasamy
while reading from LmjF.01.embl: misc_feature can't have ID as a qualifier
06 Apr 06:36 - PRODUCT STORED AS A CV (product_cv=yes) IN genedb_products
06 Apr 06:36 - SYNONYM NAMES ARE STORED IN genedb_synonym_type
06 Apr 06:36 - BAM & VCF not visible
06 Apr 06:37 - WRITTEN
/Users/gramasamy/Downloads/test/blastp/blastp_file_of_filenames.9
06 Apr 06:37 - GET READY TO CALL SSH CLIENT blastp
06 Apr 06:37 - CALL SSH CLIENT blastp
06 Apr 06:37 - WRITTEN
/Users/gramasamy/Downloads/test/blastp/blastp_file_of_filenames.10
06 Apr 06:37 - GET READY TO CALL SSH CLIENT blastp
06 Apr 06:37 - CALL SSH CLIENT blastp
while reading from LmjF.01.embl: misc_feature can't have ID as a qualifier
06 Apr 09:13 - BAM & VCF not visible
06 Apr 09:13 - WRITTEN
/Users/gramasamy/Downloads/test/blastp/blastp_file_of_filenames.11
06 Apr 09:13 - GET READY TO CALL SSH CLIENT blastp
06 Apr 09:13 - CALL SSH CLIENT blastp