For all interested.

We have written some wrappers to run most of the MUMmer suite functionality
using the galaxy workflow system; It includes a script to convert the MUMmer
comparison file into an Artemis Comparison Tool (ACT) compatible format (~BLAST
crunch).

The wrappers can be found in the galaxy toolshed (under sequence analysis)
http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/tool/
More information on galaxy is here: http://galaxy.psu.edu/
The suite is currently NOT usable/available in the usegalaxy.org instance and
needs to be plugged in a local instance (easy to do and set up). Maybe if
enough people are interested we can convince the galaxy team to plug them into
the main public release as well.

Please let us know it that is useful and/or if there are any bugs to be fixed
or improvements to be made.

Happy BioComputing.....Enjoy!

Alex