Hi!

Is there any way to conserve the order of the attributes (column 9) in gff3
file?

The problem I have now is between the two tags "label" and "accession_id". If I
load a version (v1) of gff3 file with "label" before "accession_id", then it
will be saved into a new version (v2) of gff3 file with "accession_id" before
"label".  When I thought that I can live with the order in v2, and tried to
save v2 into yet another version (v3), then the order changed back to  "label"
before "accession_id".

It would be great if there is any way to fix the order. I will also try to
change the tags, see if that will do.

Thanks!

Feifei