Hi

I would like to be able to serve up genomes with BAM files as shown in
http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/artemis/ngs/. It is very handy for
our end-users to be able to visualize the a NGS alignments in a familiar tool.

Is there a how to  set up artemis with Webstart  and bam files loaded per
genome- how do you get from my genome file and the correspond .bam and .bai to
the jlnp file that is needed by the web start.

- its probably obvious but I am new to web-start and would appreciate any help.

The server is running Ubuntu with Apache as the web server. It is set up with
the right mime types for Java Webstart.

Thank you
Preethi

Best Regards