Dear All,

when editing a feature, how (if possible at all) can I change (using Linux
OS) the “options” and/or “qualifier_types” file(s) to add a new qualifier
with a default text already included as in the following example:

Instead of inference=”” I would like to have an additional selection in the
“Add qualifier” drop-down menu like inference=”similar to AA sequence” or
inference=”similar to AA sequence (same species):UniProtKB:”

Does anybody know how to achieve this?

Thank you in anticipation of a useful hint!

Kind regards,

Rudi Luetticken

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Rudolf Lütticken

former Director, Inst. Med. Microbiology, RWTH Aachen

c/o

DWI an der RWTH Aachen e. V.

Forckenbeckstr. 50

52074 Aachen