Van: Bossers, Alex
Verzonden: woensdag 11 april 2012 22:31
To: Tim Carver; artemis-users@sanger.ac.uk
Onderwerp: RE: Artemis and multiple (interactive) annotation tracks

Tim,
thanks for the rapid reply!
I will have a look at the dev version. Sounds interesting.
Regarding the blast tracks. What I do is I generate ORFs using gmHMM or
prodigal... and blast those in one go limiting 4 hits each. I than postprocess
these files into embl annotation files using the ORF prediction location and
the blast info... Looks lik the dev will exactly show the 4x annotation
feature...hopefully :-)

Will experiment with the hyperlinks....
Cheers
Alex