Dear all,

I have started using Artemis a few weeks ago. What I want to do is
comparing BAM files from different samples.

As I use the graphical interface it is really nice to look at the files
all at once with the settings: Show - Single Reads; View - Coverage Heat
map.

But I would like to know how this graph is generated and if I could
actually extract the matrix somewhere which is behind the graph.

I also would like to understand what exactly is happening in the graph
when I change the setting Read Coverage threshold.

I'm glad about any help and explanations!

Thank you

Nicole