Hi,

I've some analogic lines and I'm asked if it's possible to program an asterisk
for "checking" the inbound calls without answering them, doing something like
this:

analog line 1 -----+---------- asterisk

                   \______ analog phone

when a call enter, asterisk sense it and store its values (callerid, date and
time, etc) somewhere, but nothing more, people will answer using the old analog
phone.
The goal is to have a log of the inbound calls without touching the old analog
system (it's shared between different subjects).

I'm pretty sure it's something possible, but how to tell asterisk: "ok, call
this AGI, and then don't answer and do nothing more".

Any idea?

Thanks