On 2017-04-20 02:33 PM, Fabio Moretti wrote:
Yes, I'll definitely do the test before set up the whole proyect, but
the point basically is: it is possibile for asterisk to log a call
without answering it? How to do it in the dialplan? Or I'm wasting time
because an analog line who enter asterisk is always answered?

Have you considered the legal implications of what you are trying to accomplish? You are describing a pen register <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pen_register>. Asterisk is not suitable for this purpose, even if it technically can be used in a fashion. You might want look into high impedance telephone line equipment which solve the technical issues.