Hey all,

I have a setup with two analog lines coming into and Asterisk 13 box with a
TDM400P and it takes a lot of rings before asterisk takes over. I've traced
this same box on two different analog providers so it probably isn't a problem
with them.

I DO have callerid enabled and not sure I can turn it off (if they will let
me). Any other ideas of making it ring through faster?

By the time my internal phones get rang the customer has heard upwards of 7
rings. Some customers hang up thinking no one will answer.

Also, I have fax detection off in my dialplan.

Thanks,
Travis