I am getting caller id fine on the phones and console, but not sure about the
formatting your are talking about. It always just worked for me in the past. Is
there something I can easily see to know if I’m not setting it right?

From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of David Duffett
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:03 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] TDM400P takes too long to ring

If you are trying to detect caller ID, and it is being supplied by the telco in
the format you have configured in /etc/chan_dahdi.conf then this should not
cause a delay. Are you actually seeing the caller ID being displayed on the
ringing phones?

If, however, the telco is not supplying caller ID info, or it is being supplied
in a format that you have not set up for, this is likely the cause of the delay
(looking for caller ID).

All the best,

David

On 27 April 2017 at 12:48, Ryan, Travis