All;

    What I did was add a line in the dialplan that used the SendDTMF()
application and that worked great. The problem that I’ve run into now is that
dialing the extension screwed up the answering machine detection. The sample
context looks something like this.

[play-audiomsg]

exten => s,1,AMD

exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${EXT}" != ""]?SendDTMF(${EXTEN}))

exten => s,n,Background(${AUDIOMSG})

exten => s,n,Hangup

As you can see, it's very simple. Modifying the amd.conf configuration wasn’t
the answer since I don’t know how long it will take for the extension to pick
up. Simply placing the AMD command after the SendDTMF() wasn’t the answer  I
don’t know how to approach this problem.

Thanks;

John V.