Hi Drasko,

Good to hear from you.

ARM7 is on the roadmap but currently we're working on a Cortex M3 port
first. Having someone on board with an interest in ARM7 would be excellent.

Although the M3 port uses some M3-specific features it may be a useful
starting point for an ARM7 port. However it is not complete and not on
Github yet: hopefully this will happen in the next days or weeks. In the
meantime I am happy to provide advice wherever I can, and you should find it
fairly easy to port anyway.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best regards,
Kelvin.