I've been told by both Bruno at Raisonance and our ST FAE that care needs to be
taken with the stack pointer on STM8 processors. Apparently the bits 9 and 10
of the SP are fixed at one, so the range of the SP is really 0x600 - 0x7FF.

Is this accounted for somewhere in AtomThreads that I haven't found yet? It
would seem that care is necessary as to where you allocate the thread stack
arrays to make sure they're within the allowed stack space. (perhaps this is
related to my last query about the _stack variable use).

-Spencer