Sorry to hear that.

It felt strange a few years ago at Cunderdin helping a 91 year old strap in to his glider for a contest launch.

Mike

At 08:33 PM 2/07/2015, you wrote:
Hi;

Many of you in WA and elsewhere will know Dick Sasse of Morowa Gliding
Club. Dick has died at age 94. His funeral will be held at Morowa on
2015/07/04 at 11:00.

I have attached a couple of photos of Dick which I hope make it through.
These where taken at the 2012 WAGA Comps.

The last comps. that Dick competed in where the 2013 WAGA comp. at
Cunderdin. Dick came second at this comp.

RIP Dick

--
Peter F Bradshaw, http://www.exadios.com
Public key at www.exadios.com/pfb.pgp.key and

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia