Hi

I have done some work on/with a Stemme S10 trailer, it was the S10 that was
a Camden for many years. I have been told it was the first Cobra trailer
built for an S10. It is a large clamshell Cobra (I think) with a fibreglass
top.

The arrangement is the outer wing panels go in the sides as per standard
method and the heavy wing centre section goes in along the bottom floor.
The Fuselage then sits on a wide dolly that straddles the main wing section
Also the tail plane goes in the roof I think. The trailer came with its own
mobile hydraulic hoist which you had to assemble with bolts and wing nuts.
The hoist/crane was a modified engine hoist with large pneumatic tyres.
Those engine hoists are available from super crap auto for $250 to $300 I
think.

It works for the Stemme however the cord width for a Kookaburra is fairly
big and hence it may be difficult to locate the wing underneath the fuse.

Regards,
John Orton