I think there are a few units out there which still have an issue with
their Garmin Engine

The unit will still navigate OK BUT when you go to down load a flight then
it will not download.  This is because the date is gone wrong and is
probably reading either 1995 or 2005 but NOT 2015.

If you have a 303 then go a few pages to left and page of lat long and GPS
time and DATE.  If you do not have 303 then please down load a flight.

The solution is change the GPS25 -LVC engine to the newer GPS15XL-W which
is much much faster than original.

Unfortunately there were some units I did before May this year which could
fail (No gps at all and has happened to 2 units)  The fix a diode and
resistor was sorted out in May between Garmin and Clearnav.

This whole issue is due to changes over the years by Garmin

THUS BOTTOM LINE IS PLEASE DOWN LOAD A FLIGHT ASP to insure you are not
affected.

While going the Model 20 loggers engines also fail but their only fis is a
new garmin battery in the GPS25 -LVC engine snd reset position and clock
and it will work again till 2019 at least I believe.

Ian McPhee
0428847642
Box 657  Byron Bay  NSW 2481.