Just a quick reminder that a GFA refresher courses is on at Camden this Saturday (Vic also have one at Benalla, but I know nothing about it).

If you have sent me an email and I haven't responded to it, my spam filters probably got it. Please send me again and/or Colin Veal - the RTO/A running this one.

If this is the first you've heard of it, and you'd like to attend, there's plenty of room in our clubhouse to have more coming - please ping me. We'd love to have you along.

--
Justin Couch                                 http://www.vlc.com.au/
Java 3D Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/