Ian,

>From the limited research I did I found out that the standard PDF is
a"destructive" format, everything is contained inside the PDF as far as the
page size, margins etc. So when I loaded the PDF onto my CyBook I had to
scroll left and right to see the complete page, the zooming wasn't great and
I got the margins as well - not a plesant experience. The re-flowable
format, I believe, should allow the device to get rid of all that
information and just fill the screen as it does with mobipocket format. This
would include resizing the font size.

There is bit of info on the mobipocket.com site in regards to this, I'm just
going from memory.

HTH,
Filip