SK> I don't think for a minute that zero carbon is going to make the slightest
bit of difference. Implementing proper land management will, as our natural
carbon dioxide absorbers could be reinstated,

How do you figure this? The oceans are our biggest carbon sink – they’re still
there. The tundra of northern Russia is another huge carbon sink – it’s still
there. Do you think re-foresting arable farming land is going to somehow absorb
all the extra carbon being put into the atmosphere?

DC> Quite right. I'd actually argue that cr4p government in most of the
developing world is a cause of such problems - not a carbon debt

The cause of what problems?

Cheers
Ken