On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM, David Richards <
ausdot...@davidsuniverse.com> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> Has anyone else noticed people often don't answer more than one
> question in an email?  In fact, I'll generalise that and say people
> often don't read an entire email.  I had this today (already) but this
> happens to me "all the time" (it's probably more like 25% of the time
> but I think the exaggeration is justified).

Often.  I know I also do it sometimes - usually if "rushed".

I think top-posting/replying is a big factor, a habit I feel created by that
beast that is Outlook.  If Outlook make it easier to reply in-line, you
might find that people would read and respond progressively through an
email.

[...]

I don't want to have to "twitterize" my emails into single sentences

 of a few small words.

Probably depends on your recipient and the content to a degree.

[...]

> David
>
> --
Richard Carde