> Anaglyph (Red-Cyan)/3D possibilities have been implemented.

In my opinion, this is as exciting as the WiiChem -- most other packages with
Anaglyph visualization are closed-source. I assume there's a way to adjust the
angle/spacing between the two images?

I'm curious because in my department, we have a specialized 3D projector that
uses two separate displays. If you have implemented Anaglyph, it won't be too
hard to support 2-channel visualization either.

Thanks,
-Geoff

---
Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
University of Pittsburgh
http://hutchison.chem.pitt.edu/
Office: (412) 648-0492