That looks really great Geoff! I took a look through it and it's a great
resource. Thanks to you and your group for putting the time in on this.

BTW, if any of the features I added, particularly the crystal stuff, need
some explanation let me know. Some of those features/options were rather
esoteric and I likely skimped on documentation here and there with them...

Dave