markus <markus....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I start configuring and use ":~$ avrdude -c avrisp2"
> Then i get: "avrdude: No AVR part has been specified, use "-p Part"
>
> Me: "$ avrdude -p m88"
>
> Terminal: "no programmer has been specified on the command line or the
> config file
>            Specify a programmer using the -c option and try again

Just combine them:

avrdude -c avrisp2 -p m88 -P usb

("usb" might not be the default port, I'm not really sure.)

Anyway, that's not going to do anything except of cycling the AVR once
through reset and ISP mode initialization.  Usually, you'd also want
to at least add option -t (terminal mode, interactive programming e.g.
of fuse bytes or EEPROM), or one -U <filename> option to program a
file containing code for the AVR.