Hi All!

I was given a pcb with ATtiny45 connected to AD7416 temperature sensor via I2C bus. My task was to write a program that reads the temperature but here I've faced some troubles. First the pin assignation confused me. PB0 is used for SCL and PB1 is used for SDA in that pcb, while datasheet points that PB0 should be used for SDA and PB2 for SCL.

The question is: Is it possible to reconfigure somehow pin assignation in order to use hardware USI module with my pin assignation? I never used micros from ATMEL before so any suggest highly appreciable.