From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Ryan Finnesey
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:11 PM
To: azure@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: [azure] RDS and Azure

So I was reading MJs post on RDS and Azure.  I did not realize it was
unsupported until  now.
http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-broadens-its-windows-azure-desktop-hosting-li
censing-terms-7000018120/  but what I find odd is that Microsoft will
require us to use the SPLA and not the EA.  The SPLA was designed for
partners within the service provider space and not the enterprise.  I guess
this is just another example of Microsoft pushing the monthly recurring
revenue model?

<<image001.png>>

<<image002.png>>

<<image003.png>>