Juliusz Chroboczek <j...@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> writes:

> My feeling right now -- unless we f*ck up really badly, this is going to
> be a productive and fun working group.

I agree. One thing that I would like to emphasise from the meeting was
the direction Juliusz set out for the working group (the "traditions"
part of his talk, for those looking it up in the slides/video). I
believe this is especially important for bridging the existing Babel
open source community to the IETF process and working group.

The two most important points in this were "work happens on the mailing
list" and "running code required". While it was later clarified that
there is no formal IETF rules imposing any of these on the working
group, I believe they are fundamental for the kind of work we want to do
here. So I will heartily endorse these principles and hope that we can
build a working group tradition that builds upon them.

-Toke