Hi,

"Appendix A.  The Z3 algorithm" in draft-chroboczek-babel-diversity-routing-01
states:

"Let D be the diversity data of route R, and L be a link.  We say that
R interferes with L when one of the following is true:
-  L is a non-interfering link (e.g. an Ethernet); or
-  L is a radio interface tuned to channel C, and neither C nor 255
is an element of D."

I would have expected, that the opposite is true, like "We say that R doesn't
interfere [...]".
Could someone please clarify this for me?

Best regards,
Manuel Hachtkemper

PS: Are there any plans of updating the draft in the future? (Just in case that
I'd like to report "bugs".)