I am not particularly huge on posting and reviewing patches in-line
on mailing lists, but I can repost this pull request here, if desired.

https://github.com/jech/babeld/pull/9

This patch series consists of a bunch of miscellaneous improvements to
the babeld build system: improving the makefile to fully check
dependencies, adding direct support for TAGS, tags and cscope,
enabling whole program compilation, smashing some tabs that crept in
elsewhere, fixing a missed dependency in disambiguation.h, enabling
whole program compilation and assembly language output, and finally,
adding a tests directory where a test for structure packing now exists
as a further optimization aid.

It is the first of 5 major sets cleanly building on deeper
improvements from the now-retired wreckage in the rabeld repository.

Next up are patch sets for better error logging, then better error handling.

After that - ghu willing - atomic updates, and some major performance
improvements.

--
Dave Täht
http://blog.cerowrt.org