Indeed, I also noticed an old but fairly in-depth review of the original iMP
trial platform on the informitv site - but you wonder sometimes whether
these people have some kind of special dispensation or not to blog about
these things over Mr. Joe Blogger just blogging for fun.

Ta for that link, I'll have to go have a little read :)