The per-post XML feed is actually supplied to everyone viewing a
particular blog post - it's clearly marked in the HTML but appears to be
switched off in the CSS (it's out there, they can't make it un out there
;) )

So for example, a comments feed for a most interesting recent post on
BBCi Labs, is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/blog131/rss/acs?dnauid=movabletype131_40565

It's pretty clear from this URL that BBCi Labs has a blog ID of blog131
but alas
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/blog131/rss/acs?dnauid=movabletype131
does not give us anything :(