Hi,

We have an open position for Senior Software Engineer in McIntellect Soft
Services, whose Job Description is as follows.

<snip>
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, fun, challenging, start-up like
organization? Are you passionate about Free Open Source Software?
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems and working with a variety of
systems and architectures, as well as programming? On our team, you will
work with a number of challenging assignments on a day to day basis. We will
give you an opportunity to work with Free Open Source Software communities
and contribute back. As a Senior Software Engineer - taking responsibility
of products developed in-house with quick turnaround to deliver quality
code.

Key responsibilities include:
● Implement custom modules across various products under development.
● Work in multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Collaborate with team members.
● Contribute to Free Open Source Software communities as required by the
company.

Qualifications
● Full Stack Engineer with Strong *NIX skills
● 5+ years of relevant work experience
● Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering
● Proficiency in Python, JSON, Web development framework Django,
JavaScript, AngularJS, JQuery
● Experience with NoSQL and Relational databases, REST APIs,
Messaging,systems like ZMQ
● Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design
patterns,design driven development, continuous integration, building highly
scalable applications, application security, version control (git)
● Contribution to Free Open Source Software is a plus
● Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively </snip>

If interested please send your resume (pdf) to karthikeyan.k [at no spam]
mcintellect [dot] com

--
Thanks & Regards
K.Karthikeyan