Hello Everyone,

This is for your information!

We have a CFP deadline coming up for tutorial proposals and we are hoping
you can help us spread the word by sharing these details with your user
group.

PyCon US's proposal application is open.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal for a tutorial, talk,
poster, or the education summit, please check out https://us.pycon.org/2017/
speaking/.

   - The deadline to submit a tutorial proposal is coming up: November 30,
   2016 AoE*.
   - The deadline to submit proposals for talks, poster, and the Education
   Summit is January 3, 2017 AoE*.
   - Financial aid is also accepting applications. Deadline is February 15,
   2017 AoE* (https://us.pycon.org/2017/financial-assistance/).
   - PyCon US registration is open https://us.pycon.org/2017/registration/
   and we still have early bird ticket rates available.

* AoE: https://www.timeanddate.com/g00/time/zones/aoe