Hi

 This month BangPypers is conducting an IoT workshop on *March 18th from
2:00 PM to 5:30 PM.* After a long time, the event is in the afternoon. So
catch up some extra sleep on Saturday morning.

Agenda:

- What is the idea of the workshop?

The idea of the workshop is to get people experience on end to end IoT
implementation. We’ll understand how devices send signals to the gateway
and how those signals can be used (using python) for a device to device
communication and device to analytics. For a device, to analytics module,
we’ll use Azure.

- What will participants learn?

 - Typical architecture of IoT implementation

- Hands on experience with Python in IoT

- Analytic services on Azure

Requirements

- Bring your laptop with Python installed.

- We will have 10 IoT devices (Raspberry Pi) for all participants. You will
sit as a group and use the device.

Speaker:

Sudhir Rawat is an evangelist at Microsoft India Pvt Ltd.

Address:

First Floor, Microsoft Signature Building, Embassy Golf Links Business
Park, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071

Google Map URL: https://goo.gl/maps/XaQ54XNkhBG2

RSVP  is open. Show your interest
https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/236371825/ or share with
interested folks.

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*