Hi Everyone - Please change subject line, so I can filter emails from people
who are interested in the position. Thanks so much! Rajni

________________________________
From: BangPypers <bangpypers-bounces+rajnib=hotmail....@python.org> on behalf
of Noufal Ibrahim KV <nou...@nibrahim.net.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:55 AM
To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India
Subject: Re: [BangPypers] [Bangpypers][Commercial][Job] We are hiring a
Software Engineer, Data Scientist at AdStock

On Wed, Mar 22 2017, Bhavin Patel via BangPypers wrote:

> What about genuine queries about python with attachments ?  Let's not
> have a knee jerk reaction to a one off issue.

Like what? I've been on mailing lists for quite a while and the general
way is to upload it somewhere and send a link rather than send a huge
attachment (e.g. a screen shot) which will then be replicated for every
person on the list.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal

group is for discussions related to the Python programming language.