Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag
von Sterling Price
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. August 2015 08:52
An: AJN
Cc: baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Buxtehude and Pachelbel (better layout?)

One more thought about Walter gerwig-- I had wondered why he used g tuning
for baroque works? Was he aware of the work done by Hans neeman in the 1930s
on the dminor lute?
Now this is no criticism of gerwig, as I have made many transcriptions of
Bach and Handel for the 14 course archlute and I adore playing baroque music
on it.
Sterling

Sent from my iPad