What's the bridge width?
RT

On 1/3/2016 10:21 AM, BENJAMIN NARVEY wrote:
    Dear Lutenists,

    A very happy new year! In case this may be of interest, do contact me
    in a private message.

    All best wishes,

    Benjamin

    14C THEORBO/BAROQUE LUTE BY IVO MAGHERINI (2015), sold with PVC
    ultra-lightweight Vorko Case. 76cm/120cm. Can be set up with single or
    double strings. Fantastic instrument that can be tuned as a theorbo in
    A  or as a "thA(c)orbe de piA"ces" in D. It can also be set up as a big
    swan-neck baroque lute like the later German monster lutes. I purchased
    it for certain projects in 2015, but no longer have need of the
    instrument. Asking price is aNOT6500.

    Instrument can be seen in Paris.

    Photos here:

    [1]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/forsale.html