Dear Friends: I am delighted to announce the release of my latest album
“Weiss Undercover”. Includes music of Sylvius Leopold Weiss that is
misattributed, "borrowed" or reconstructed. Begins with a set of solo pieces
identified as by Weiss in at least manuscript but almost certainly composed by
others. Next are three movements of the violin sonata BWV 1025 by JS Bach that
used a solo Weiss suite as the harpsichord accompaniment. Next, two
reconstructed duets: A g minor ciaconna of Weiss with added violin part by
Michel Cardin and a d minor baroque lute duet with reconstruction of the second
lute part by Karl-Ernst Schröder. Finally, as Weiss was the master of the
Tombeau, a newly composed Tombeau by Roman Turovsky for our friend and teacher
Patrick O’Brien.

I am joined by the wonderful artists Johanna Novom on baroque violin and Daniel
Swenberg on baroque lute.

Available on CD baby (http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/danielshoskes3
<http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/danielshoskes3>), Amazon (http://amzn.to/1X1wTdP
<http://amzn.to/1X1wTdP>) and iTunes (https://itun.es/i6YR46s