Dear Mimmo,
Thank you for this information. I'm glad all the gauges of the new loaded
nylgut strings will be available again soon.
Your suggestion to compensate for the extra amplitude by using higher tension
makes sense but will you be making gauges above 2.2 for the 13th course of a
baroque lute for example?
Could you explain why the thicker gauges look as though they are all of the
same diameter? There is no difference in colour either which one would expect
if there was more copper powder to make them denser.
Are you planning to make longer strings at some point for theorbos?
Best,
Matthew